Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Lloyd Kerry, owner of Kerry Woodworking, a small, part-time woodworking business. I am owner, president and staff (that's right- I'm a one-man operation).

Cabinetmaking is my favorite type of woodworking, I've been doing it on a part-time basis for over 30 years, and don't do too shabby a job of a kitchen cupboard, or an entertainment unit.

I've also invented the Kerry-All Pouch (R), a woven polyethylene pouch that will hold several sheets of plywood and keep them nice and dry in the back of your pickup truck.

I'm looking forward to this forum, as even though I own 4 routers, it's a tool that once can learn on all the time!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
How about one more, greetings Lloyd and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Hi,
I'm Lloyd Kerry, owner of Kerry Woodworking, a small, part-time woodworking business. I am owner, president and staff (that's right- I'm a one-man operation).
Hi Lloyd:

You forgot bottle washer and he who answers to the Admiral (she who must be obeyed)!

Your pouch is quite innovative. My problem is that my trailer isn't big enough for 1/2 sheet of plywood. I have to have all such stuff delivered.

Your black rod looks beautiful. You should include the meaning for our cousins from away who don't have access to traditions like ours. We have a truly international crowd here. By the way, I'm just outside Quebec City and I've been on PEI several times. I've never made it across the bridge though. I've always gone by boat. Got stuck in Souris waiting for the boat to the Magdalens. I shook off red dust for weeks after.

Your router collection needs further description. I'm running a pair of Hitachi M12Vs, one modified for "bit pointing up" use and the other for template/skis etc use. I'm also using a Makita 3601B for edge work and a Makita 3700 Laminate Trimmer for "light" router work. I've also got the prerequisite collection of dremel etc. devices.

I'm working bit-up table, bearings, templates, skis, duplicator, shiis and foot methods. I want to add a router lathe eventually.

Good to add a fellow Canuk to the crowd, welcome and look forward to all you have to tell.

Allthunbs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome;tell your friends..

...about the pouch, if you think it's something they could use!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts