Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here. Have just expanded my workshop from 9sqm at the backyard to 150sqm incl office and sauna 馃榿. Looking forward to hang out here with you guys. BR //Swe15 (Tomas).

Super Moderator
welcome aboard, Tomas !! we like to see members here from all over the world.
sounds like you have a great improvement going on with your work area.

Official Greeter
G'day Tomas (@Swe15 ). Welcome to the forum. My shed is only 3m x 3m.... But I don't have snow to contend with...
Plant Window Building Outdoor furniture Land lot

Reactions: Swe15

Registered
G'day Tomas (@Swe15 ). Welcome to the forum. My shed is only 3m x 3m.... But I don't have snow to contend with... View attachment 401783
James, is that a clothes line on the left side? Haven't seen one for along time. My mom used a wringer washer and we had lines in our back yard to dry them.

I am feeling pretty good these days and I started cleaning up my shop to start making frames again.

Official Greeter
James, is that a clothes line on the left side? Haven't seen one for along time. My mom used a wringer washer and we had lines in our back yard to dry them.

I am feeling pretty good these days and I started cleaning up my shop to start making frames again.
Yes, Tom, that is a Hills Hoist rotary clothes line. An Australian invention.

When I posted that picture some years ago, Bobj3 said I should be able to reach @harrysin with that antenna in the back yard,,,,,,LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: DesertRatTom

Registered
Yes, Tom, that is a Hills Hoist rotary clothes line. An Australian invention.

When I posted that picture some years ago, Bobj3 said I should be able to reach @harrysin with that antenna in the back yard,,,,,,LOL...
2m044 miles, 3935 Km. That would take a pretty good antenna and more than a couple of watts. Our clothesline was straight, five lines stretched between two T shaped pipes. I remember the clothes hanging out there. Always smelled so good. We raised chickens and rabbits, which we ate. I'm not really a baby boomer, I was in large part a child influenced by the Depression. Getting old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts