Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jason and I Live in Nixa, Missouri. I'm 34 and have a beautiful wife and a 4yr old son. We just moved into our new home and I have a nice big area for a woodworking shop finally ;) . Have been out of woodworking for 20 years now and am finally settled enough to have a shop and get back into it. I built my work bench and workstation the other day and am now going to start in on my router table. The list of projects after that are too numerous to list.
I'm looking forward to discussing all of the great things woodworking has to offer with all of you.
J

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Welcome to routerforums.com Jason, look forward to talking about routers and woodworking with you.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Jason, glad to have you with us. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jason,
I'm Jack and live just north of you in Springfield. I'm a retired teacher, age 54, who is interested in learning to use a router and build some simple projects. My motivation comes from watching the "Router Workshop" on PBS. I'm looking at routers and router tables now and this forum has been very helpful. You mentioned that you are building a router table. Does this project require advanced skills? Good luck and if you have any advice for me...it would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,059 Posts
Welcome to Router forums Jason, I don't know what YOU have that the rest of us don't, but in the 12 months that I've been a member, you are the first newcomer that I can remember being welcomed by the two guys who operate this forum, own Oak Park and are the same two who conduct The Router Workshops, non other than Rick and Robert Rosendahl.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Harry, this posting is from 2004. Back then Rick was very active on the forums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts