Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kitty! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel.

We like photos so you can show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready.

David

·
Registered
21,682 Posts
Glad you decided to join the fun. I'm always impressed by people who make furniture. It's pretty exacting work. Hope you'll post some pictures of your past project.

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yeah, I have trouble selling my stuff too.

·
Official Greeter
19,746 Posts
G'day and welcome to the forum..

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Kitty...you're gonna love it here...

...seems we have enough N'Yorkers to start a ball game...

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Very nice tables, Kity. It looks to me like you have been woodworking for quite a while and are quite good at it. We love pictures, so please post a few more of your projects.

Mods, can you help rotate her photos for her?

Charley

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I use a free program called Irfanview (Irfan is the first name of the creator). I size my photos for 4 X 6" at 72 dpi and rotate them all in Irfanview before posting and have never had a problem once I have done this. I've been using Irfanview for many years and it's always been a reliable and safe program to use. It has many capabilities beside sizing and rotating that you can learn about as you use it. I like the bulk renaming feature, where it will rename every file in a directory, etc. I also like it's slide show feature. Every PC that I've owned for the past 20 years has had a copy of it installed.

I'm from Northern Westchester County, New York, then lived a little North of there near West Point, but on the East side of the Hudson, before moving to NC. I have lived in NC near Charlotte for 36 years now. I miss the mountains and a few friends in that area of NY, and go back every few years for a visit, but the brutal cold Winters and high taxes are things in NY that I don't miss at all. Winter here in NC is just a few weeks of bad Weather to me.

Charley

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.