Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,438 Posts
Glad you decided to join the fun. I'm always impressed by people who make furniture. It's pretty exacting work. Hope you'll post some pictures of your past project.

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yeah, I have trouble selling my stuff too.

·
Official Greeter
19,109 Posts
G'day and welcome to the forum..

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Was it mentioned we like pics :)

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kitty.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Kitty and welcome.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Kitty. Upstate New York, eh?. I'm just across the lake on the north shore near Toronto. I'll bet on a clear day, if you waved I'd see you. It's only about 32 miles.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kitty. Not sure what you mean by upstate, I'm about 70 miles north of the CITY, in the Mid Hudson Valley. Great to have another Northerner on board.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Kitty...you're gonna love it here...

...seems we have enough N'Yorkers to start a ball game...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome to the router forums family Kitty. Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Very nice tables, Kity. It looks to me like you have been woodworking for quite a while and are quite good at it. We love pictures, so please post a few more of your projects.

Mods, can you help rotate her photos for her?

Charley

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I use a free program called Irfanview (Irfan is the first name of the creator). I size my photos for 4 X 6" at 72 dpi and rotate them all in Irfanview before posting and have never had a problem once I have done this. I've been using Irfanview for many years and it's always been a reliable and safe program to use. It has many capabilities beside sizing and rotating that you can learn about as you use it. I like the bulk renaming feature, where it will rename every file in a directory, etc. I also like it's slide show feature. Every PC that I've owned for the past 20 years has had a copy of it installed.

I'm from Northern Westchester County, New York, then lived a little North of there near West Point, but on the East side of the Hudson, before moving to NC. I have lived in NC near Charlotte for 36 years now. I miss the mountains and a few friends in that area of NY, and go back every few years for a visit, but the brutal cold Winters and high taxes are things in NY that I don't miss at all. Winter here in NC is just a few weeks of bad Weather to me.

Charley

1 - 20 of 21 Posts