Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've joined this forum in hopes to advance my knowledge and skilll base. Long time carpenter here. In past two years my career is heading towards more of the custom millwork and builtins side of the business. Everything thing we've built has been onsite with handheld equipment to date.ive made some investments into some shop equipment and now I n Ed to advance my knowledge and use them as a professional
Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kevin. You will find a wealth of information here free for the asking. Lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people. You may even notice a bit of humor from time to time.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Hi Kevin, glad you joined the fun. Nice bunch of folks here and very helpful if you have questions.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome Kevin, I am sure you will be able to extend your skill set with what can be learned here. As you consider your purchases feel free to ask for opinions we have those in abundance.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Kevin and welcome. There are lots of helpful people here including some retired contractors. Feel free to ask about anything you need help with.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Kevin

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kevin.

·
Official Greeter