Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow woodworkers,
My name is Grant Davis and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have been lurking here for quite a while and thought it was about time to intoruduce myself and jump into the fray. My background with woodworking is just a hobbyist but I have tackled some large projects just like others here. I have picked up lots of little tips and tricks from reading posts on this and other sites.

I am looking forward to occassionally adding my .02 when I can and hopefully help out where I can with my suggestions.

I am in the process of setting up my shop in a 1.5 car garage in the apartment that I just moved into before Christmas.

Thanks and hello,
Grant
"GO Buckeyes"

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Grant

Your .02¢ is always welcome, it's a great forum to just lurk or jump in anytime with your .02¢ :)
Post a snapshot or two of your shop I'm sure the members would like to see it .
----------
Just in case your wondering how I made the cents sign " ¢ " it's made with the alt keys and the key pad keys i.e. alt key down and the 155 on the pad keys if it's a desktop PC ,for a laptop it's Fn & Alt key down and the BLUE number keys on the keyboard. :) then drop all the alt key (Fn&Alt) at one time and it should popup on the screen.

Just some youthless info for you :) ▼ ▲

Bj :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bobj3 said:
Hi Grant

Right now it is just a pile of boxes and tools ssetting everywhere. I am taking Friday off as a vacation day to get started on setting it up.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Grant. You have been lurking for a while, but we are glad to see you are going to take an active part in the forums. We encourage all our members to participate as we are a friendly forum with very knowledgeable members. Thanks for joining in. Hope to see more of you.

·
2,392 Posts
bobj3 said:
Hi Grant

Your .02¢ is always welcome, it's a great forum to just lurk or jump in anytime with your .02¢ :)
----------
Just in case your wondering how I made the cents sign " ¢ " it's made with the alt keys and the key pad keys i.e. alt key down and the 155 on the pad keys if it's a desktop PC ,for a laptop it's Fn & Alt key down and the BLUE number keys on the keyboard. :) then drop all the alt key (Fn&Alt) at one time and it should popup on the screen.

Just some youthless info for you :) ▼ ▲

W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d . . Grant !!
You will like it here.

Bob,
I have to be picky on this ¢ stuff...
2¢ is equal to 2 pennys... right?
.02¢ is 2 hundredths of 1 penny... right?

:eek: ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: ;)

OK, end of my picky 2 bits worth... :)

I couldn't resist...

Nice Chart... I knew about that years ago... and had forgotten about it.
Thank you for bringing forward in my brain!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.