Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone is doing well... I'm jumping 'Back' into the game. I used to do a lot of wood working years ago... was military, moved to HI years ago and when I received all my household goods, someone evidently liked my beautiful new Black & Decker in the self-contained carrying case with a bunch of bits I purchased at an estate sale in NC prior to moving. When we arrived at new duty station, my Router was missing.
Now retired and in VA, just had a full kitchen renovation, 'Don't do that during a pandemic' (don't get me started) anyway, 14 months later it is absolutely beautiful (no, I didn't do it) but if you live in the NOVA area... do NOT hire Alward Construction... moving on! Anyway, have one final touch that our contractor did NOT finish, so I'm jumping on the forum to get the latest tips, tricks and 'I told you so's' from the experts. Just happy to be here and learn from the best.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Woodworking kept me sane during some of my tougher assignments. Thankfully in the military you just have to give it a little bit of time and things will change: Either the job or a change in station.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
11,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ken.

·
Official Greeter
19,988 Posts
G'day Ken, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
22,041 Posts
Glad you decided to jump back in. Sorry someone copped your tool. I have a good friend who retired to Hawaii, on Maui. She looks a little younger every year now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts