Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never touched a router before, but bought a used Craftsman 1hp unit with a table last night. I quickly realized I have no idea how to use them! I got a handful of bits with it, but again I have no clue to what they do. I need help!

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place for help in routing. Just ask your questions and one of our many experts will come running to assist you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
There are many threads heere that address router use. Check in the table routing section. Most importantly, be careful. Read thru some of the posts and that will give you some info.
What are you trying to do? Give us some more info on what you want to accomplish. It woould give us a better idea of how to help you.

Ross

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hello jheld and welcome to the RouterForums. Glad to have you with us. Please work "SAFE" and enjoy your router.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings (your name here) and welcome to the forum, the reason for the name thing is we're a close knit bunch and like to use first name, that's all. Now knowing where you are from may get you hooked up with a fellow woodworker for some good help. I have discovered that there are 3 fellow woodworkers that live with in 15 miles of me. I hope you can hook up some how with someone that can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts