Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Jon and I live in California. I have just recently gotten more into woodworking. I inherited some of my Grandpas woodworking tools as well as some nice pieces of wood, all I need now is a planer. I'm a machinist by trade and like working with wood and making stuff. I also like to fix things. Fishing is my favorite thing to do when I get the chance. Anyway, still getting my garage organized better so I can start some projects now that I've purchased a hybrid table saw, band saw and drill press all used but work well. Probably be popping in once in awhile for some info and tips. Smooth cuts and tight joints for now.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Jon and welcome.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Jon

·
Super Moderator
David
3,569 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jon! Glad you're here and we're looking forward to your participation in discussions. You can post photos if they're on your computer so if you have projects going go ahead and share them with us. Once you get 10 posts you can post a link to 3rd party hosting if you want.

David

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Welcome to the party. I hope my son in law has the same kind of inheritance and enthusiasm when my time is up.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts