Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I’m new to the forum. I need help with my 48x48 Zenbot. I purchased it over a year ago and i haven’t been able to get it started. I switched the parallel port, however it’s still inoperable. Please help if anyone can.

·
Administrator
David
3,979 Posts
Welcome to the forum! When you get a minute go ahead and complete your profile with first name and location.

There are some guys here who should know how to assist you and hopefully they'll be along shortly. Feel free to post photos of what you're working on - sometimes that helps us to help you.

David

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome. Not all our members read posts in the introductions so I suggest you post your question in the CNC sub forum and it will get more attention.

·
Registered
357 Posts
You may need to enable the "charge Pump"

Greetings, I’m new to the forum. I need help with my 48x48 Zenbot. I purchased it over a year ago and i haven’t been able to get it started. I switched the parallel port, however it’s still inoperable. Please help if anyone can.
Welcome
I think your router most probably use the Gecko 540 controller (please confirm yes or no).

If so you may need to enable the "charge Pump" interface.

Here is the correct instructions if you are using MACH 3.
Ref:
https://www.geckodrive.com/support/step-drives/g540-initial-setup-guide.html

If you are not using the Gecko 540 please let me know the Controller board model number (open the box) and I may be able to help you with a different instruction to get you going.

Reactions: DesertRatTom
1 - 7 of 7 Posts