Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day!

I am a CNC machinist in the United States that joined this forum to help with questions that come up and maybe get more knowledge to making my wood routing and machining more effective. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge I can gain from all of you!

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Good morning @cncoperb - welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, please update your profile and include a first name - communications will be more personal.
We look forward to your input and knowledge as well. There is a large contingent of folks here who do CNC work and I'm sure you will enjoy that aspect of our forum. If you've got any projects you'd like to share you can post pictures that are located on your computer - you can't post links until you've got 10 posts, but you can easily reach that number just by saying hello to new members and responding to any existing posts.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Good day to you too. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your participation.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Like Vince said, when you get a minute add your first name to your profile so we'll know what to call you and to clear the N/a in the side panel.

Is running a CNC your full time job or do you have one at home and work a side business with your woodworking? Show us some photos when you're ready. You can post directly from your computer now and won't have to wait until you get the 10 posts Vince mentioned.

David

·
Registered
Mike
3,941 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Welcome to the forum >:) You're surrounded by great people who are super knowledgeable on that CNC thingy....

Except me... don't look to me for nuttin on that puter thingy they call CNC I'm CNC Illiterate I'm strictly a by-hand type o' girl :smile:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
@DesertRatTom Why, thank you... gotta keep it lively. I have a little heart-shaped stone on my desk that reads "Be the reason someone smiles today." I try and take that one step further with "Be the reason someone can laugh today".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.