Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I stumbled on this forum looking for information on good quality router bits. I am learning to build cue sticks and am pretty much a novice as far as wood working and knowledge of shop equipment. I got started with this hobby about a year ago and am in the process of completing my first cue stick. I love it and love the wood and hope to learn a lot more about the equipment and build many more sticks.

I've looked at some of the topics here, and think that I will learn a lot on this site. I'm looking forward to doing more reading.

Appreciatively,

Lady Cue Builder

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've pondered making a cue stick a few times but never seemed to get around to it. When you are able to post a picture, please share your work with us.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Welcome good to have you here

·
Registered
44 Posts
I at one time was an avid pool player (and once the kids are old enough for me to get back into the pool environment, I will!) ......I would LOVE to see pictures and progressions of a cue being made! (I am new to woodworking too...in all facets)
Since I have gotten into woodworking, I havent thought about making pool cues~~~
PLEASE keep me in mind when you post sumptin'! I would really dig following it!

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for joining us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts