Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here! I'm out in Fresno, California where it's hot as heck right now! I just retired from a life in advertising as an Art Director and happy to finally get out of the computer cave and do some work with my hands. I'm definitely a novice when it comes to woodworking. I've gotten by for many years working out of my garage with just a few tools. I have a small portable table saw, an old miter saw and a fairly new circular saw. Over the years I've built lots of benches and tables and book cases. Nothing very involved, as far as joinery, but I'd like to take it up a notch now that I have the time. I've never used a router but was recently given two lightly used Craftsman routers (no manuals) by a family member. I haven't been able to find anything about them so I'm hoping I'll find some folks who have them in their arsenal or even used one in the past! Attached is the model number on the box which also shows the router. Any information is appreciated. Thanks very much!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
John
6,941 Posts
Welcome to the forum
You will be able to find your manual here on the forum look under craftsman in manual section

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts