Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Joe N. I make my home in Clearwater, FL. I have been knocking around with a router for many years but have never seriously put much effort into it as a hobby. I have more time now and plan to make up for that.

·
2,392 Posts
JoeN said:
My name is Joe N. I make my home in Clearwater, FL. I have been knocking around with a router for many years but have never seriously put much effort into it as a hobby. I have more time now and plan to make up for that.
Well howdy Joe N... My name is Joe L... Pretty close...!! :) :) :)

W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

... glad you're getting serious... :) :) :sold:

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forum community of woodworkers JoeN. If you are serious about making up for it, this is the place. We have a fine group of members here to help with questions (have to ask tho). A friendly bunch who have the knowledge and the desire to help. Have fun, be "SAFE", and enjoy your hobby.

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,065 Posts
Greetings to JoeN from downunder

Welcome also from me in Western Australia,if it's routing with a capital R you're after,you must look at all posts by Template Tom,have an open mind and attempt some of his well tried methods which appear to be new in the USA/Canada,even I have posted a plunge routing project. Harry Sinclair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.