Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Rachele I am new here.
I have recently started wood working. I have recently gotten a Delta miter saw and a Craftsman Router. Granted they are all older models but they are in great working order.
I have been looking for tips and projects to work on. I am currently working on a 4'X4' frame made from wood molding, I have used some narrow pieces of molding to make a 3x3 grid. My latest dilemma is how to make the joints of the grid and grid to frame nice and smooth, and clean, of course with out any cracking or splitting. Any suggestions, tips, solutions etc. are much appreciated. I will try to upload a picture later tomorrow (technically today) anyone who wants to comment Please feel free. I like to get feedback and suggestions, the only thing I do not care for is someone who wants to criticize and not give any input as to how I could improve. Thank you all so much in advance.
Hope to learn a lot from everyone and maybe eventually help others.
Rachele

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
:)
Rachele, welcome to Router Forums,glad to have you join us, I'm positive the members of the community would be more than willing to answer any questions you have :)
This a friendly forum,there my be differences of opinion on how something may be accomplished
You can load pictures from your computers hard drive before reaching 10 posts!
Your question about the grid if you are talking about the 4 corners you have miter saw, could miter the corners. could you explain what you using this for so the members could better understand what it is you are building and it purpose
Also this is a world wide forum so sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to get some answers so check back
Again welcome

·
Official Greeter
19,750 Posts
Hi Rachele, welcome to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.