Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm Gavin from Louisville,KY. Started working for my oldest brother in the summer in '78 & '79 doing trim carpentry. 30 years later- have my own company, a crew of veteran carpenters, and have gone from trimming homes from $1/2M to trimming, woodworking, and designing details in homes over $2Million. In fact, my brother's crew is helping us trim these 9000 sq ft. giants.
Speaking of routers, I've built a large table w/ a PC 7815. My lead man built a table for reeding using an old delta planer for a power feeder.Working in these large homes has its privileges,and we count our blessings everyday that we have a such a great place to work.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome to the forums Gavin,

More knowledge = more forum strength. :)

Great to have you with us.
John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Total new at this.

My name is John Hall and I am located in Deming, NM

I purchased by first router yesterday, a Bosch Colt PR20EVSK and a prepackaged set of bits made by RYOBI. Buying a set of 18 bits might not be the best idea but the nearest store to carry these items is 60 miles away.

My goal is both a hobby and building toys and signs for my grandchildren. Just got tired of seeing toy recalls due to lead based paint and they all seem to be made in China.

So, I guess the first help I need is guidance to templates for the signs and plans or a plan book for wood toys.

I am sure glad I found this forum and look forward to meeting and talking to the folks here.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.