Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently was able to do this but had wrong dimensions. Basically imagine a picture frame 20.5 by 2 in sketch up. I followed a tutorial on making miters. Can someone walk me through the push pull tool to make 45 s.

·
Super Moderator
5,814 Posts
I accidently was able to do this but had wrong dimensions. Basically imagine a picture frame 20.5 by 2 in sketch up. I followed a tutorial on making miters. Can someone walk me through the push pull tool to make 45 s.
Not what you want to hear, but it might be easier to start over. :frown: I struggle trying to modify a miter after it has been created.

Check out Jay's video. Maybe this will help. He doesn't modify the length or width, just creates the picture frame.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I was planning on doing it over but had such trouble . I found out what my main problem is a bug in sketch up. locking up. I found if you do a new before each drawing it doesn't happen. I was able to redraw correctly.
Starting to get sketch up. Thanks Mike for helping to get my sketch up working again. I finished drawing up my last project in sketch up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts