Router Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,234 Posts
Lower the shelf and ditch or relocate the chair. If it's that tight a fit, you couldn't sit in it anyhow.

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Lower the shelf and ditch or relocate the chair. If it's that tight a fit, you couldn't sit in it anyhow.
Naw it’s all good . I need all the storage I can get as it’s kind of tight in my gym . I’m going to finish up a few things this weekend , then disassemble the wall with the existing fridge .
When I rebuild the wall to hold the new fridge , I’m going to make the hole larger this time, that way if this mini fridge breaks down and there’s no more that size , I can fit a different model .

I’ll build a filler panel to surround the gap around the fridge , and remove and cut another filler panel for another model if it comes to that .

The fridge I wanted is made by Newair . It’s not available here and $250 more on amazon than in Calgary.
And the Frigidaire was regular $500 and I got it for $200 on Black Friday .
The existing one is going in the garage once it’s you know what

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Well I think it looks pretty sweet with its cap . I bought a 1X3.5” piece of alder and routed out a 1/2” deep groove to fit the checker plate.
It’s just clamped temporarily till I give it one more coat of paint . Painted it orange and my friend said it looked to distracting, so I went with black instead .

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts