Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
How many times in your life would you do that?
Herb
Point noted Herb . At least twice in a lifetime lol .

I actually learned something about cutting holes . No matter how many times I measure , there never perfect .
So now I cut one with a smaller hole saw then needed , then see how far it’s out, and go over it with the proper size after I see the reference point .
Works like a charm

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Point noted Herb . At least twice in a lifetime lol .

I actually learned something about cutting holes . No matter how many times I measure , there never perfect .
So now I cut one with a smaller hole saw then needed , then see how far it’s out, and go over it with the proper size after I see the reference point .
Works like a charm
Good Plan, I hold the boead up .hit it with a hammer an cut out the marks. works every time,
HErb

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I’m an electrician, and can see many uses for this in that trade. Gotta drill multiple holes for pipes in panel boards, junction boxes, troughs, etc. Could occasionally be useful for carpentry/woodworking. I didn’t look deep enough to see what the price was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.