Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Theo
6,919 Posts
Handy, yes; but shop around and you can definitely get a better price.

Reactions: roxanne562001

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I've never seen one with that many lights. It should light it up and then some!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've got the three bulb AAA battery version from HD.
Used it last weekend swapping the radiator out on my wife's car. Boy was it a lifesaver! But I couldn't wear it for long because it got too warm to wear. I hope these huge UFO looking lamps run cooler.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have one very similar with one large center and 2 smaller outers. I love it for camping and night fishing.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does not get hot and rechargeable. Lights up well. I got fooled. Car had the factory connector . But only had relay for right turn signal. The reviews said if you k3 relay and cable harness it would work. It appeared to work . My trailer cable was short so bought a 12 inch cable extension. The extension had test lights to check signals it work as long as not connected to trailer . The k1 relay was left turn signal wire is not there in fuse box. I had suspected that was the case and order the right harness for non factory setup. When I tested the factory harness it appeared to be working. So I had hitch installed. Removed that harness today have to take it back. Take it to uhaul and have the other harness installed Monday or Tuesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts