Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
small intro her by a newby..

who am i, well i'm currently a medstudent.. but doen things before.

i'm a gold and silversmith, i have my BsC in photonics and am now a 3e master medstudent. but i like to hobby in many different field.

just like to build stuff myself instead of buying what everybody else already has got.

we'll that's me.

kind greatings, Matt

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome Matt. Building our own things instead of buying is how many of us came into this craft.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Cherryville chuck..

thank you for your welcome. and i guys you are right!

also..
Someone I consider a master woodworker once told me that a master woodworker is not someone who never makes mistakes. He is someone who is able to cover them up so that no one can tell.
i agree on this completely.. just would like to add that that works for master craftsman in all fields of craftmenship.

greatz matt

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome to the forums Matt...
building stuff is us....

·
Super Moderator
6,832 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Welcome Matt you have come to the right place. We will answer all you woodworking questions and you can answer all our medical questions.:smile::smile:

Herb
Matt, you may have gotten the short end of the stick here, with all of us old geezers on the forum, we'll end up asking more medical questions then you can ask woodworking questions.

Welcome, and great to have you Matt.

Bill

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
Awesome , there's a doctor in the house! I have a lot of issues , so this is great . J/k

Welcome to the forum Matt ;)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Matt.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
G'day Matt, welcome to the forum.

Take no notice of these youngsters......LOL......Half our problems are mental not physical.......LOL.....

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Matt...you're gonna like it here...

One of our members is still having hearing problems from the Big Bang...maybe you can help him out...

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,317 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome Matt. I think you'll really like it here. My son is graduating from Med School in about 2 weeks, and I now have an understanding of the grueling process you're going through. And a whole new appreciation of doctors. I wish you the best of luck in your schooling and career.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Welcome, Matt...you're gonna like it here...

One of our members is still having hearing problems from the Big Bang...maybe you can help him out...
Stop picking on Stick!:surprise:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts