Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am female, 1960 modell. My experiense with woodworking came came quit late in my life, in school we girls just touched the subject woodworking. I am therefore no exspert in woodworking, mainly I have used my time to maintenance work on my house. It is just recently I have begun routing and hobby woodworking. And it is fun!

May-Brith

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the forums mbsn. Glad to have another female join our group. Woodworking is a great hobby to have, and routing can be fun.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Hey, glad you decided to join our community! Feel free to browse the forums and read over the large wealth of knowledge RouterForums has to offer.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi May-Brith, welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn from great guys and gals. I used to live in Iceland and often wished I could have visited Norway. I live in Western Canada and I hear that Norway is very similar to where I live. Maybe I'll get there one day....I'm a bit older than you, born in 1950....so I'm starting even later than you on woodworking....just been at it about one year.....

Have fun and be safe.....:)

KarateEd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts