Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for goodies....

Good day everyone

I would like to share with you a few very small "patents" that I made within the years of the hobby that are helping me in many operations.

Oh. if you see 22.5mm, in English it means 57/64" (but, 29/32" is also ok)

Regards
niki

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Niki,

Thanks for all the great tips you continue share with with us. I have told you before and I will repeat it again. You are the most creative shop master I have ever met. Your ideas are spectacular and I have already used many in my own shop.

Thanks again......

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Bob

You know, all the compliments that you gave me at the first part of your post are null by "I have already used many in my own shop", for me, it's the biggest compliment and makes me very happy to know that.

Thank you
niki

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,065 Posts
Re-Niki's latest photo-shoot

For anyone with limited space and financial resources, Niki's ideas are outstanding. I'm puzzled as to where in the world he resides. Another great photo-shoot from a man who claims photography to be his weak point!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you

Harry
I live in Poland and I make those jigs and fixtures not always because of limited financial resources but also because of limited hardware resources, we don't have here the BORG, HD or alike.

Corey
You are correct but, the big space comes from taking the car out every day but it means also, cleaning and folding all the tools every night for the car to go in....

niki

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.