Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can probably tell from my Avatar and login name what I do with my routers. My avatar pic is my latest build.

I'm a Luthier and I build custom guitars and basses.

I lost my shop to a flood in Colorado in 1997 and have just started building instruments again on a serious basis. It took time to aquire all the right tools the first time and it hasn't ben any easier this time around.

Lower Groove Guitars is the name of my new company and I'm the sole employee. I should be online by the end of July.

I'll probably post this question where it belongs in a seperate post but I'm looking for a bit I just can't find. If you know of one message me with a link to it.

1/4 " top bearing pattern bit, carbide tipped, 3/4 long, 1/4 or 1/2 in. shank.

Nice to be here and I'm sure I'll visit several times weekly.

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the links.

I've looked at these stores and a bunch of other places but can only find a cutting diameter down to 5/16. I need a 1/4 dia. bit to follow the sharp corners on the patters for the corners of the pickups.

I don't think they make the bit I'm looking for and I wonder why?

Thanks again, Steve

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. We are pleased to have you join us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I lost my shop to a flood in Colorado in 1997 and have just started building instruments again on a serious basis. It took time to aquire all the right tools the first time and it hasn't ben any easier this time around.Lower Groove Guitars is the name of my new company and I'm the sole employee. I should be online by the end of July.I'll probably post this question where it belongs in a seperate post but I'm looking for a bit I just can't find. If you know of one message me with a link to it.I've looked at these stores and a bunch of other places but can only find a cutting diameter down to 5/16. I need a 1/4 dia. bit to follow the sharp corners on the patters for the corners of the pickups.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the RouterForums lehua. Glad to have you join us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts