Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking for a user manual and stumbled on this site. After being here for two hours reading and browsing the site, I thought it would be a great idea to join up, so here I am! Lol
Anyway, name's Mike, most people call me pirate, up to you as I answer to both.
I have three different routers, each a different brand, but the one I like and use the most is the DeWalt fixed base 2 1/4hp DW618. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble a little bit, and I'm looking forward to rambling on a lot more on here as I become more involved. Till then 😁

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome Mike to the forums of ramblers...
But Mike your icon window says your name is N/A....
hmmmmm.....

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Pirate - Welcome!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike. Did you read any of the posts where it's said we like pictures of your shop and /or projects? Feel free to post away.

·
Registered
964 Posts
ARRR Maitie, Welcome Pirate Mike,

We look forward to your looting our brains and you showing us your ship(shop)
Cheers,
Dan

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome. I think you'll like it here. When you get a chance go to your edit account function and change N/A to either Mike or Pirate, whichever you prefer.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome...you're gonna love it here...and it sounds like we'll learn from you as well...

·
Premium Member
20,450 Posts
Glad you decided to join the fun. We needed a pirate around here, we do have a couple of swashbucklers now and again.

·
Registered
Mike
3,839 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Mike.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Welcome Mike, but you came here looking for a manual and didn't tell us what manual you are looking for. A make/model number would be a significant help.

Charley

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike.

·
Official Greeter
19,114 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts