Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Router Forums. I am a semi amateur woodworker who finds himself unpacking my 2 routers more and more. Now if I only could learn how to master their use. Hoping you can help me.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, MartyP. There is a wealth if information here and it is free to those asking for any of it. You will find many friendly folks here and from time to even a little humor.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Marty and welcome. We are always willing to answer questions for you. What sort of projects are you doing?

·
Super Moderator
John
6,834 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum.Marty

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
Glad you could join in the fun here. We expect a member named Stick to arrive soon with a passle of pdfs that will get you going. There are also books on router use by Bill Hylton you can find used that are good, and YouTube has a huge number of videos that are helpful as well. What is great here is to ask about doing a specific project, and you'll get LOTS of specific help.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marty . Great group of people , I'm sure your going to enjoy it here :)

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Welcome Marty - if you want to learn, you've come to the right place. I would consider a large number of members on this forum to be experts, not only in router use, but in a wide range of topics. Enjoy your stay.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marty.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome. You will find a lot of great information from a great bunch of router addicts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome Marty. You'll find something interesting on this forum every day.
Even if you aren't making anything at the moment, just handling your routers unplugged, adjusting the cutting depth,
changing the colletts (if you have 1/4 and 1/2"), changing the bits, getting used to location of on/off switch and practicing the routing position will help you get comfortable with them.

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
G'day Marty, welcome to the forum...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts