Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for adding me.

I started working in my dad's construction business at age 12. A week before 9/11 I went to work in a cabinet shop (heartwood millworks), for a high end custom builder, (Taylor Made Builders), here on the coast of Maine.

At work we use mostly Porter Cable routers, the 690's and 7518.

My own collection includes several old Craftsman routers, a Bosch Colt, Milwaukee 5616-24 kit and my newest arrival, a Triton TRA 001, that will replace my old circa 1980 Makita 3 hp plunge router in the router table.

My hobbies include turning pens and making bandsaw boxes.

Lenny

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Lenny - welcome to the forum - with that collection of routers, you'll fit right in. Looking forward to your participation as I'm sure you'll have a lot to add. So jump right in, there's a lot of friendly folks here.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Lenny

Reactions: toolmanlh

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Lenny and welcome.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lenny.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
I'd guess you'll be right at home here with that collection. I like the Triton too. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. You can share pictures directly from your hard drive right away.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
excellent work. I'm just starting to work on bandsaw boxes and am always looking for ideas and goals to aspire to. Thank you for both and the tag to the facebook community.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts