Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Cathy, live in Jamestown, TN... 30 miles North of I-40 between Nashville and Knoxville. Beautiful area, just bought our house 2 years ago this December.
We traveled for 10 years after early retirement in an RV all around the US. We create and sell leather leashes and collars for dogs. We have 3 ourselves, and now that we have some land, I'm raising chickens for eggs and meat and turkeys for meat.
I'm finally getting a second chance of a woodshop. When we lived in Oregon,(Portland area) I had a shop where I made pieces for tolepainters.
This time I will be making items for the people of the dog world. Urns, boxes, lids, etc.
I've got 2 routers that both have problems, but I found where I can get replacement parts for my ryobi trimmer... parts tree dot com
My craftsman is missing the collet but the only place I've found where I can get the part is ereplacements.com and they only have an assembly of nut and collet for 19.97
If anyone knows of another place to find that part, I'd appreciate it. It's a Craftsman 1 3/4 HP model #: 2767

·
Super Moderator
John
6,914 Posts
:)
Hello Cathy welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Cathy and welcome to the forum. If nobody comes forward with help for the collet try reposting it with the title " need collet for Sears..." Lots of our members have Sears routers, maybe one of them can help you.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Tennessee. Spent some time up your way as our son went to TTU in Cookeville. Our favorite was the Russell Stover candy outlet in Algood!

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cathy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Chuck, I did find an assembly and it came today! Yeah I'm ready to build with it. Have not used a router very many times. I'm hoping by reading all your posts I can learn a few things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts