Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy an ATC CNC router for furniture making. After contact with some companies, i am kind of into STYLECNC.

Did anyone buy anything from them? How's the quality and after sale service?

Thanks,
Jerald

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Jerald and welcome. I'm not one of the CNC users here but that name is unfamiliar to me. I can't remember seeing it mentioned before.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jerald! When you get a minute complete your profile with first name and location. That way it won't show N/a in the left panel and having your location is always helpful.

Like Charles, I've never heard of them. What sort of operation will you be engaged in for your furniture building - custom one-offs, production line, small batches, etc.?

David

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Hi Jerald,

Welcome to the Router Forums.

I don't know where you are located but the company is located in China. All contact phone numbers are from China so not sure how easy it would be to get help/support from them.

Maybe someone can give us some information on the quality of their CNC machines and how easy it is to get support when needed. You might check around locally and see if you can go to someone's shop to see one in person.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
If Mike is correct, and he usually is, we’ve seen a number of new CNC users who were very frustrated trying to get parts and tech help from Chinese manufacturers.

Reactions: MT Stringer
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.