Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I getting started using my DeWalt 625 router which has been sitting in the cabinet for about 4 years. Glad I found this site. I know I'll be needing some type of information. So hello everyone. Jesse

·
2,392 Posts
jesserouter said:
I getting started using my DeWalt 625 router which has been sitting in the cabinet for about 4 years. Glad I found this site. I know I'll be needing some type of information. So hello everyone. Jesse
Well, Jesse, W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

... feel free to ask about any type of information you wish... :sold:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Welcome Jesse. Now that you have the cobwebs off the router join us for some fun. We are here when you need us so don't be shy with the questions.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Jesse, glad you found us. Welcome to the Router Forums. We are a router forum and are glad to answer any questions you might have. We are also a woodworking forum and if you have other than router questions, I'm sure you can get an answer for them. So get the dust off your DeWalt and make some sawdust. Mostly,,, Be "SAFE" and have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.