Router Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around here for about a week now reading many posts.Seems like a lot of useful info and very nice and helpful bunch of guys.I am 64 years old and a retired Carpenter was forced to retire at 56 after 2 heart attacks.I did most phases of the trade from foundations to running high rise concrete buildings and house framing and finishing,as I aged I was more into finish work and some furniture and cabinet building.I still do cabinets and some furniture as a hobby now for my wife and my daughters.Well thats about it just wanted to say something about my self and say that I think the forum seems a nice place to spend some time.I will participate and offer what I can.
Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Hi John. :)

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome John and please do participate....
we were considering a beer run but it seems that Dan (DaninVan) keeps moving and taking the beer w/ him...

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
:) Hello John, welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum John.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi John. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey John, welcome aboard!! I'm glad you decided to join. I know you'll love it here, and the good Lord knows I can use all the help I can get!! :)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Glad you could join us, John. I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge that some of us can use. Don't be afraid to jump in.

Bill

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
G'day John, welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts