Router Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided for 2020 I'd join this community. I was a member some years ago and life went side-ways. I tried to use my old user name and password but I couldn't get them to work so I've created a new persona. I was oldhudson49. I think one of the best things about this forum is that while it is "router-focused" there seems to be plenty of room for other stuff. I filled out that other form if someone wishes to know more.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
The forum got hacked a few years ago and the owners strengthened the password protocols as a result. If you can get Cricket who is our liaison with the owners to answer your pm she can revive your old account long enough for you to change to a new password. I say if because she's been busy working on something and hasn't been answering my pms. But it's worth a try if you want. Just below her photo click on send message: https://www.routerforums.com/members/cricket-111035.html

·
Official Greeter
20,113 Posts
Welcome back......

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome back...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome back...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Welcome back fellow Minnesotan.

I'm fairly new on the forum but backed with years of playing in the woodworking world. Great group I just don't get much time
to enjoy it, with so many irons in the fire.

Happy New Year to all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.