Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to join this forum. Damian is my name. I live around 100kms (60mi) North of Sydney I've got a Bosch 1600CE router which I use both handheld and in a router table. I bought a Kreg Phenolic table top and fence and built the table myself. No question the router is my favourite tool! Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

· Official Greeter
20,404 Posts
G'day Damian, welcome to the forum...

keep us up to date with your projects...

· Registered
621 Posts
Great to join this forum. Damian is my name. I live around 100kms (60mi) North of Sydney I've got a Bosch 1600CE router which I use both handheld and in a router table. I bought a Kreg Phenolic table top and fence and built the table myself. No question the router is my favourite tool! Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.
Welcome to the forum.

Q. Are you using the GOF1600CE (plunge base) or the GMF1600CE (Fixed Base) model?

· Registered
22,917 Posts
Hi Damian, welcome to the fun. Routers are pretty great tools, that's for sure. I bought a table years ago because I had money, but no time. But today, I'd make my own table and it would be larger, or at least longer.

· Registered
48 Posts
Welcome aboard, Damian. You've come to the right place for a "world of knowledge" on the router.

Post photos of your favorite creations. Never hesitate to ask questions, join the discussions and share your ideas and experiences. And don't forget to visit/join the forum's sister-site Woodworking Talk for another abundance of woodworking knowledge.

- Bob

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard, Damian. You've come to the right place for a "world of knowledge" on the router.

Post photos of your favorite creations. Never hesitate to ask questions, join the discussions and share your ideas and experiences. And don't forget to visit/join the forum's sister-site Woodworking Talk for another abundance of woodworking knowledge.

- Bob

Thanks Bob. Will do!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts