Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the group, and really enjoy Bob and Rick's show weekly on our public television network (WYCC)-they are amazing with routers :D
I've been woodworking for about 8yrs now, building furniture and cabinetry (just finished a long overdue blanket chest on my wife's wish list). My woodworking hobby is pretty much out of control. Started with a PC 690, and now have several routers and a laminate trimmer. Never met a tool I didn't like :sold: :sold:
This weekend I'm going to the Woodworking Show in the Chicago area-look out wallet!!!!
Really looking forward to learning lots more about how to use the routers I have, and interacting with other members of the group.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Gerry, if you can afford to keep your internet connection after this weekend let us know how you did..

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
gerrym526 said:
Just joined the group, and really enjoy Bob and Rick's show weekly on our public television network (WYCC)-they are amazing with routers :D
I've been woodworking for about 8yrs now, building furniture and cabinetry (just finished a long overdue blanket chest on my wife's wish list). My woodworking hobby is pretty much out of control. Started with a PC 690, and now have several routers and a laminate trimmer. Never met a tool I didn't like :sold: :sold:
This weekend I'm going to the Woodworking Show in the Chicago area-look out wallet!!!!
Really looking forward to learning lots more about how to use the routers I have, and interacting with other members of the group.
Thanks for joining gerrym526 sure look forward to interacting together on routerforums.com.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Gerry. Welcome to Routers Anonymous!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts