Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Skyp Nelson (skypn) and I found this forum while surfing another WW forum. I've been at WW seriously for 3 years, although I still consider myself a rank beginner. I am strickly a hobbist, I have no desire to try and make a living at this. I want be be good enough at this by the time I retire (telco), so I'm not wasting all the shop time I'll finally get (I wish the borg sold shop time:)).
I have no natural talent...everything has been an up-hill struggle, but one I'm enjoying. I have three routers, two were given to me...two 1 hp, one 1 1/2 hp, and I swear, I plan to build myself a new router table :D

·
2,392 Posts
Hi Skyp!

W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

You might check out the Oak Park Sale, going on rt. now, on Building your own router table. (see link at top of page)

http://www.oak-park.com/usa12.html

What is SO GOOD about it is The Top is predrilled for the Spacer fence jigs, plate included, top quality materials, and the plans for the rest of the table. For a good Sale price!

If that's what you're looking for, it would be very hard to beat it.

If you're looking for something else, let us know & we'll come up with more ideas...

Have a good one!

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums skyp. Glad you found this forum. It is a great forum full of info, tips, and members willing to help. Be "SAFE" and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.