Router Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,707 Posts
Hi Nick, glad you joined the fun. FYI, you can post pictures directly from your own computer's hard drive, and nothing beats pictures of your projects around here. Sounds like you've got a world of experience.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome Nick...

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Nick and welcome. I`m from Alabama. East end of Birmingham. My brother is just north of Columbiana.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Nick! Add your location to your profile so it shows in the side panel. Add your first name to clear the N/a, as well.

As has been said, post photos of projects, tools, your shop, etc. whenever you're ready. And jump in on discussions, too.

David

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Welcome Nick. Can't say I've been to Alabama yet but there's a little time left......I think. This group should be a fun place to visit, ask questions, and possibly assist others with questions. Your family background sounds like it well grounded in the craft. What part of woodworking holds most of you interest?

·
Registered
Mike
3,941 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums. I lived in Anniston, Alabama for 1 year a little over 60 years ago. I'm sure things have changed a little since then.

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
G'day Nick, Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Nick...you're gonna love it here...

Reactions: RainMan 2.0
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.