Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a beginner, no experience.
I am 5 years clear of bowel cancer and am just getting back into the real world.
No gear and no idea. >:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome , Derek. Plenty of "idea" and ideas on here. Don't worry you will soon get the gear too !

Rog

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome Derek. We have a lot of very helpful people here. Congratulations on your cancer situation and I hope it stays that way. A word of caution here: when the rest of us aren't satisfying our own tool addictions we tend to live vicariously through other peoples tool purchases.

Reactions: chuckgray

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Welcome to the forum Derek . This is a very friendly helpful forum (even addictive) , and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum Derek.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Derek. Congratulations of surviving the big C. You will find lots of ideas here and lots of help to spend your money on gear.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi Derek. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

Congrats on being a survivor!! Don't worry about the "no experience" thing.. we were all there at one time. If you've got questions, ask away because we've got answers. And, not just about woodworking... we've got a HUGE talent pool here that is just full of information about a wide variety of things.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome! At some point we all have no experience and no gear, but that is all part of the adventure of woodworking.

Regards Bob

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find a great group here and most willing to share their knowledge and expertise. Congratulations on beating the Big C! Trust that you will have many years ahead of you, making wood chips and sawdust!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome, Derek. Plenty of ideas here. Also how to, why (because I want to!), and what (to do, use, etc). Join right in. Glad you're here.

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
G'day Derek. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts