Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, this popup window that asks if I want to enable push notifications is persistent. I keep clicking either "not now" or "never", but it just keeps coming back and asking again!

Anyhow, the fine depth adjustment knob on my Erbauer ERB380ROU has stopped working. Can anybody point me to instructions on how to investigate and hopefully fix it please? Turning the knob has no effect on the cutting depth. Thanks in advance. Dave

·
Official Greeter
Ross
11,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Dave.
Thanks for the welcome Ross. I've actually worked out what the problem is. Instead of a flat bit inside the knob to match the flat key on the shaft, I just have a round hole inside the knob. I must have twisted the knob too hard when it reached the end of its travel. Epoxy resin will probably fix it.

·
Official Greeter
19,988 Posts
G'day and welcome to the forum, @Dave Pearson . Glad to see your sorted out that problem, as I had no idea.....LOL

See you are having some great Aussie weather at the moment....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it's because we're not smart enough to stop burning stuff. Record busting heatwaves should be a wake-up call to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, but out political system has been bought by the main polluters, so we'll probably just keep polluting ourselves to death. Aussie coal doesn't help either!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts