Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I just retired not long ago and thought about doing some woodworking projects and such as a hobby. We bought a garden glider made of cedar, and I decided to build a roof for it as it didn't come with one. I've been reading about routers for awhile and decided to get a skil 1825 combo set. I know it's not the best, but for the price and what I would use it for I figured that it would be good enough. I had pictures and measurements of the roof from another glider, so I got to work. I put the fixed base in a wolfcraft router table, installed a bit and got to work. I routed 24 pieces of cedar board for the roof on both ends. I found the skil router worked very well and was quite pleased with it. The project turned out well and my family was very pleased. Now that I've made a start with this project I'm looking forward to others down the road. I will enjoy reading the forums and learning all sorts of things from others to help me in the future. Bye for now. Papajohn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.