Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just new to this forum.
I'm in Aus - kinda intermediate skills. Done a lot of renovation over the years inc all my kitchen cabinetry including doors, wood ceilings panelling etc. Also some furniture pieces inc ironbark coffee tables. Even turned a clock using Jarrah.
Haven't got any fancy tools: triton saw bench triton router stand drill press GMC sliding cutoff saw and more. . .
Present problem: I have a SKIL router #1837 and recently bought a Vermont American Dovetail jig only to find that I also need 1/4 & 1/2 Guide bushings.
Seems from a posting back in 2004 the Porter Cable brass guide bushings might fit the SKIL base.
Anyone have any info about this please?
Thanks

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Welcome to the forums jedo! Glad you decided to join. If you don't recieve a response to your question in this forum, possibly try posting it again in the "Tools and WoodWorking" forum, possibly some of the more knowledable members will notice it there.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
G'Day mate and welcome to the forums. I assume that "Aus" stands for Australia. Not Austria. Anyway, where ever you are glad to have you join.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.