Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm a retired guy who has been poking around in woodworking forever;made more sawdust than projects.

Have all the neat boys toys and just now starting to put them to work.

My project now is an small end table and, I find I don't have a mortise bit nor a drill press so was looking for something to help me on the router search. One of those I have. An oldie but a goodie.

Lots to read about.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings (your name here) and welcome to the router forum, good to have you aboad.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi all. I'm a retired guy who has been poking around in woodworking forever;made more sawdust than projects.

Have all the neat boys toys and just now starting to put them to work.

My project now is an small end table and, I find I don't have a mortise bit nor a drill press so was looking for something to help me on the router search. One of those I have. An oldie but a goodie.

Lots to read about.
Welcome.

I have a power Mortis and a tenoning jig, and they work alright but if I was starting from scratch, I would be real tempted to just buy a Festool Domino.

It is easier, faster, and very accurate. I may still buy one. My time is getting more valuable to me and I seem to have less and less of it, the older I get.:dance3:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts