Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,814 Posts
Thanks for posting.

My nailers are a assortment of Bostitch and Hitachi. About 5 years ago, I bought the Bostitch 18 ga brad nailer and the 1/4 inch crown stapler. These have worked well with no jams or other problems that I can recall.

I also have a 15 ga finish nailer from Harbor Freight. It works OK, but I can't figure out how to remove the nails and change size without shooting up the remaining nails. Finally, out of frustration, I bought a Hitachi 16 ga at the big blue box store. It works great.

I also have owned two 23 ga pin nailers from HF. They were terrible. Now I have a Hitachi 23 ga pin nailer (from the big box store) and it works flawlessly. Really happy with it.

I think I have more than $200 in my nailers but I am happy and that is all that matters.

Good luck. If you decide to buy the nailers, put up a review for us.
Mike

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought them today, free shipping to my house also! Seem to be built with the right parts, like a 1 piece, case hardened hammer and Teflon O-rings. I'll let you know how I like them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.