Router Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. While killing time the last 3 months, I've found some interesting, if not highly useful, sites that those of you who are coming into the winter months might want to take a look at to pass some time while the snow piles higher against the windows.

This one is a site where people send in pictures and plans for various tools they have designed themselves. Most of it isn't woodworking oriented, but I've enjoyed looking at how creative some people can be to solve a problem. I don't even know what a lot of it is, but I think that a lot of you folks have a much broader range of experience in using tools than I do, so it might have something of interest to you.

You can subscribe to the newsletter, which I think I get about once a week. It shows the newest posts, and there's also a link you can click to download 50 of their better tools that have been posted over the years.

Anyway, here's the link.
HomemadeTools.net -- Thousands of Homemade Tools

·
Registered
Theo
7,161 Posts
Always looking for inspiration. Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
"You can subscribe to the newsletter, which I think I get about once a week."
I looked and looked at the the website but cannot find a link to subscribe to their newsletter! What am I missing? Do you have to become a member to subscribe?
Mike

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Thanks to both of you. I have it downloaded. That is a really good jig for small circles Daniel.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
link doesn't work...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Herb Stoops
1 - 17 of 17 Posts