Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some how posted this by mistake on another thread. Anyway,
I’ve heard them called “Calls” in videos but I’m not sure if I’m hearing it right but it sounds like “Calls”
Used when clamping panels to keep the joints even in glue ups. Boards clamped on top and bottom of the panel.

How is it spelled?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.