Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEARS CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER MODEL NO. 720.25250 - $45 This is on Craigslist? Its still original packaging never used. :nerd:

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
If it's brand new you should be able to get $45 worth of use out of it.

Reactions: MEBCWD

·
Premium Member
Frank
352 Posts
I have one that had been hanging on the wall for years. I had fun making a replacement crank handle, which is usually missing on used machines. Several months ago, I took it off the wall and turned a piece of walnut round. I did not think the process was that easy and it took a lot of time. Other projects came in and it is now back on the wall. Maybe sometime in the future I will try it again.

Frank

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Buy it! I just sold one for $75 dollars because I'm moving and getting rid of a lot of woodworking stuff. Check out what they are going for on Ebay. You can do some amazing things with these. I'm sure there is information on Youtube.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Grab it! The ability to do pineapple patterns alone is worth it. It's best to store it in a black plastic bag, because the plastic rollers get brittle and break after a lot of exposure to light.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info. I could not find enough good videos . Most lost interest quickly don't need another dust collector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts