1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Littlepete

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I think I sneezed right when the sign came up...but I'm gonna keep it anyway... :)

Thanks for sharing, Harry...

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I think I sneezed right when the sign came up...but I'm gonna keep it anyway... :)

I gots to practice more....

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

try again...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I don't think I can sneeze again...

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Reaction times can't be faster than 2/5ths of a second, which is the fastest a reflex loop can operate. If the brain gets involved, it will always be slower. Physiology rules. If nerve impulses were strictly electrical, it could be faster, but it also involves chemical actions and reactions, which is why table saw accidents often produce such awful wounds.

As to my reaction times, I almost don't want to know. Turn 73 in a couple of months and the spring is out of my chicken, so to speak.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
My CPU doesn't run that fast...! ! !

Gonna try again after my nap...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
that'll be a tough act to follow...

Reactions: Nickp

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Here's mine after the 6th try, it's 19ms faster with the space bar than the mouse. I was off guard on the 1st run, looking to the side of the road expecting a "stop sign". Hey Moe! I'm so thick I was surprised by the palm and read it before pressing. It's all due to taking my vitamins, laying awake all night, FPS Video games, weights, exercise and long walks on the beach at sunset ... oh and some proper zombie killin!

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
that 21 milliseconds of David's is sure tough to beat...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Using the space bar is the way to go. 28.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Well I can't beat Stick :(
Best I could do, and I'm quitting before I break the screen on my iPad :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts