Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
I don't know anything about your software, but it is easy in vcarve. Just edit the work piece setup and choose a different x,y =0 position. That change should make recalculating all toolpaths mandatory, which is just a click of one button.

Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Hello bro. My software is ( Artcam ).
I just want to change the origin of the toolpath :)

Thanks for your replaying anyway i will learn VCarve too lool i like learning :)
The picture you posted shows the xy datum position in the center. Isn't it easy to select the position you want and then save your file? should work. Right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey, MT Stringer.
Yeah exactly it's not easy to select transform origin for example when we create mew rectangle and after selecting it then we going to triple click on ( Transform Vector ) icon, then in transform left windows we change the origin of the rectangle and changing x and y to anywhere we want, i want do same thing with tool path i want to move it anywhere with rectangle or center it with the rectangle.

Thanks for your replay again :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.