Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me how/where to find the different router/tool manuals which are stored on this site. I've been there before, but I have now lost my way. After much searching earlier today I did find a post which contained the particular manual for what I wanted. But I recall seeing a list of many different tool manuals available once. That's what I,m trying to find. Thanks

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Can someone please tell me how/where to find the different router/tool manuals which are stored on this site. I've been there before, but I have now lost my way. After much searching earlier today I did find a post which contained the particular manual for what I wanted. But I recall seeing a list of many different tool manuals available once. That's what I,m trying to find. Thanks
Power Tool Manuals - Router Forums

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
oh yeah...

FORUMS > POWER TOOL MANUALS > take your pick...

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Mike, if you click on the word forums it takes you to the home page; this is not what is displayed when you log in... that is the featured items page.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Mike at the bottom of each page is forum jump ( scroll to what you are looking for and click quick jump)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Mike...from any of the pages, click on "Forums", then scroll down a bit in the Router section and at the bottom you will see "Router Reference...

Click on that and you will see manuals by manufacturer...I think that's the page you're looking for...?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stick, Mike, John & Nick,

I have now found the way. Thanks for your guidance. Appreciated!

Mike

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Once I found this forum and its database of power tool manuals, I now make certain that I upload the manual to it to this forum. This way I never lose a manual. The router manuals and power tool manuals are kept separtely on the forums webpage.

Reactions: JudgeMike

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Mike, just for point of information, there are actually TWO areas that contain manuals for various woodworking machinery.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Don't feel bad Mike . I've lost my way and never found it again :|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts