Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out how to comment about a previous post and have it follow so that you could know which comment I was referring to.

I tried the link back key but could not figure out how to make that work. Also I'd like to know how to fit into the community in a polite way.

Art S

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to comment about a previous post and have it follow so that you could know which comment I was referring to.

I tried the link back key but could not figure out how to make that work. Also I'd like to know how to fit into the community in a polite way.

Art S
Not sure if your asking this , but Reply with Quote just below the post works

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,519 Posts

Art S
If you're wanting to reference another thread then just copy the url to that thread and paste it into your current post (like I did in the next sentence).

A good place to tell us about yourself is the Introduction forum - https://www.routerforums.com/new-member-introductions/

David

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're wanting to reference another thread then just copy the url to that thread and paste it into your current post (like I did in the next sentence).

A good place to tell us about yourself is the Introduction forum - https://www.routerforums.com/new-member-introductions/

David
Is it possible for me to edit my previous posts, to make corrections, or to refer back to someone else's post?

Art

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Is it possible for me to edit my previous posts, to make corrections, or to refer back to someone else's post?

Art
It used to be if you viewed a post you had written it showed at the bottom an option to "EDIT" . I just looked at a recent post I made but there was no option to "EDIT". A Moderator may be able to help you.

·
Super Moderator
3,519 Posts

Art
There is a time limit on the edit feature - 3 hours, maybe... I'm not certain. If there's something in particular you need edited and that time has passed then shoot one of mods a PM with the changes you want made and we'll do it for you.

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts