Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!
Brand new here. Although, I have been dabbling with woodworking for a few years off and on.

Now that I've got room, added 500 sqft to my garage last year, I'm looking to start spending some time making saw dust.

First project will be face frame cabinets and raised panel doors for a reloading/work bench.

After that, my wife has requested a blanket chest and some built in cabinets for a spare bedroom that's she converted to a closet.

I'm going to try and read a lot and post a little, until I have a real question to which I can't find the answer.

Thanks for having me,
Scap.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scap. There is a lot to read. I'm not sure if all previous posts are archived in memory but most are I think. You can click on the Routerforums logo to go to the home page where all the sub forums are listed and old posts are found. Those sub forums are also where to continue an old thread or start a new one in the category it best fits. Plus there is the Community Search function if you are looking for something specific.

Reactions: Scap

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome Scap aka N/A to the forums.....
Here's a link to a lot of reading that may get you kick started...

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Scap

·
Registered
21,707 Posts
Glad you decided to join the fun. Many of my first projects were cabinets for my power tools to sit on. Later I put doors on everything to help keep the sawdust out. Don't forget to wear a mask at all times, not just when you're cutting stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.